For RV park and campground owners, numbers can make or break the business. It is numbers that provide value to campers and owners alike, and because digits play a significant role in every business, it is crucial for campground owners to keep track of theirs to know which areas are lacking and need improvement.
Campspot, a campground reservation software recently launched its new reporting tool that provides campgrounds an opportunity to track their businesses’ health.
According to a press release, Campspot Analytics provides parks with visual dashboards that reflect key health metrics. At Campspot Analytics, campgrounds can see data on overall park operations at a glance or schedule updates to be sent by email at a regular cadence.
“We want to make it as straightforward as possible for parks to measure and monitor the health of their businesses,” Campspot CEO Josh Traxler said in the release.
“With Campspot Analytics, it’s easy to see which parts of the business are booming and where there might be room for growth.”
Campground owners will be able to access standard dashboards which include data on:
- Park Overview – An overview of recent booking trends and active feature statuses
- YoY Metric Comparison – An easy view of the park’s Occupancy, Site nights, Revenue, ADR, and RevPAR over the previous year
- Operations Summary – An overview of today’s activities at the park including arrivals, departures, and add-ons
- Campspot Value – A summary of Campspot’s revenue-driving features and the impact they have on your park
- Occupancy Pace Report – An overview of the park’s occupancy on future dates to help with revenue optimization
- Portfolio Overview (for businesses with more than one park) – An overview at the organization level of what is happening across your portfolio
Campspot Analytics is a helpful tool for campground owners and operators–a way to bring a better camping experience to visitors.
Campspot is campground reservation software that empowers campground owners to grow their businesses, while delivering a modern online booking experience for guests. Created by campground owners for campground owners, Campspot is setting the standard for what the best all-in-one management system can be. Smart features like the most powerful grid optimization tool on the market, dynamic pricing, text messaging, integrated point of sale system, and more, help to streamline operations and uncover new revenue opportunities. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Campspot is trusted by nearly 2,000 campground operators across the U.S. and Canada.
For more information, visit software.campspot.com.