RV Trader, an online marketplace for RVs, will present several comprehensive dealer-facing presentations and insights about sales and digital marketing at the 2023 RVDA Convention at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas from Tuesday, November 7, to Thursday, November 10.
With an average of 6.9 million in-market RV shoppers visiting the platform every month, RV Trader is uniquely positioned to provide valuable expertise to dealers looking to expand their business and stay at the forefront of the industry.
Throughout the convention, several representatives from RV Trader will be on-site, delivering comprehensive presentations and insights to help dealers succeed in the ever-evolving world of RV sales. Attendees are encouraged to stop by RV Trader’s booth to gain valuable knowledge and explore innovative sales tools.
Highlighted Speaking Engagements Include:
- Leveraging Digital Marketing and Data Insights to Drive More RV Sales
- Erin Ruane, Chief Marketing Officer of Trader Interactive, will deliver a deep dive into the optimization of profit margins using data-driven strategies.
- Company Culture Part II: Running a Successful Business Development Center
- Paige Bouma, Chief Sales Officer of Trader Interactive will deliver insights and tips for creating a unified company culture, fostering success in the business development center.
- Panel Discussion – The 2023 Path to Purchase: Insights into Today’s RV Buyer
- Moderated by Erin Ruane, featuring Nicole Schantz, VP of OEM at RV Trader, and several other industry experts.
- A comprehensive discussion on data insights from Statistical Surveys Inc. and RV Trader, and how dealers can integrate this data into their 2024 sales strategies.
These presentations provide invaluable insights and strategies for RV dealers, helping them navigate the dynamic RV marketplace effectively. RV Trader has also released a dealer blog post entitled, “Uncovering the Value of BDCs,” which explores the importance of Business Development Centers for RV dealerships.
As a proud sponsor of The Top 50 Dealer Awards, RV Trader looks forward to engaging with industry professionals and sharing insights on sales and digital marketing strategies.
Their OEM team will also be on site, ready to speak with manufacturers about their newest product designed to create an additional touchpoint for consumers, right on the manufacturer website. This new embedded marketplace aims to capture buyers during their research phase and drive more leads directly to the manufacturer’s dealer network.
RV Trader invites all RVDA Convention attendees to visit their booth (#526), attend these engaging speaking engagements, and interact with their team to learn more about the tools that drive success in RV sales and digital marketing.
About RV Trader
RV Trader, a part of the renowned “Trader” family of brands and owned by Trader Interactive, is the leading marketplace for advertising RVs, motorhomes, and campers. With an average of 6.9 million monthly visitors, RV Trader offers innovative tools to help manufacturers and dealers make connections with customers, increase sales, and maximize profits. For more information, visit RVTraderMediaKit.com.