TheRoundtable ( ) on Wednesday announced its new eight-member executive committee, a & Insights report of the read.
“Roundtable is lucky to be guided by some of the best minds in [the] industry with our board and new executive committee,” said Jessica (Wahl) Turner, president of Roundtable.
“The committee has already been hard at work helpingdevelop our new strategic plan and looks forward to ways we can drive the economy with their support in the coming years.”
“TheRoundtable is an incredibly impactful group that has significantly elevated the recognition and support of , and RVing, in Washington,” said Vice President of Government Affairs Jay Landers.
“It is an honor to continue to serve alongside my industry peers on the Executive Committee which sets the strategic direction and overall messaging as we advocate for our common policy positions.”
The new committee will guide’s strategic direction. It will also support the organization in carrying out its three-year strategic plan. Leaders from across the industry make up the executive committee. The new members include:
- Frank Hugelmeyer – Chair and president of the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA).
- Glenn Hughes – Vice-Chair and president of the American Sportfishing Association (ASA).
- Erik Pritchard – Treasurer and president of the Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC).
- Mary Ellen Sprenkel – Secretary and president & CEO of The Corps Network (TCN).
- Lise Aangeenbrug – At-Large Member and executive director of Outdoor Industry Association (OIA).
- Chris Edmonston – At-Large Member and president of the BoatU.S. Foundation.
- Jay Landers – At-Large Member and vice president for government affairs with the (RVIA).
- Phil Ingrassia – Past Chair and president of the Association (RVDA).