RVDA’s Convention/RV Dealers Convention/Expo, Nov. 7-11 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The committee-selected will be held Tuesday, November 8 through Friday, November 11.Committee is seeking proposals for the 2022
Review the Request For Proposal website for this year’s in-demand topics, submission guidelines, and link to the submission portal.
As the premier networking and education-focused event for North Americanand professionals, the event will feature 45 and 60-minute concurrent “tracked” non-promotional for principals, general managers, and top-performers in parts, service, F&I, sales, digital marketing, and business development centers.
The committee reviews and selects sessions for the event’s non-promotionaland the committee is especially interested in these topics for 2022:
- Fixed Operations Track: What are the strategies and tactics top-performing service departments employ to improve RECT?
- Fixed Operations Track: Management strategies to expand service facilities/capacity
- Fixed Operations Track: Parts and accessories: Winning strategies for competing with Internet-based companies
- Digital Marketing/BDC Track: Effective ways to integrate multiple digital marketing
- / Track: Managing liquidity: Ways to make your cash more productive
- / Track: Effective communication and collaboration: department to department, location to location
- Legislation and compliance update: Direct online retail sales by traditional : laws and compliance
- Legislation and compliance update: Expanding your : local lessons learned
- A complete list of hot topics can be found in the Submission Guidelines document
The selection committee welcomes submissions from “in-the-trenches”professionals, consultants, professionals, , and others who support the industry. Individuals who can provide high-impact programs with actionable strategies that will help increase profitability and improve performance are encouraged to respond.
The convention is sponsored by RVDA – the NationalAssociation, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino Learning Center.
Those submitting a proposal must:
- Review the 2022 RVDA Convention/website and submission guide. Call for Workshop Proposals
- Identify topics that (a) would benefit and their key employees and (b) can be effectively covered in 60 minutes.
- Gather the required information and submit your proposal using the online portal by March 29, 2022.
Direct questions about the call for [email protected]proposals to Karin Van Duyse by email at
Companies interested in exhibiting, Vendor [email protected]+Plus, or partnership and opportunities can contact Julie Newhouse at (703) 364-5518 or send an email to