RVDA’s Convention/Expo Committee is seeking workshop proposals for the 2022 RV Dealers Convention/Expo, Nov. 7-11 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The committee-selected workshops will be held Tuesday, November 8 through Friday, November 11.
Review the Request For Proposal website for this year’s in-demand topics, submission guidelines, and link to the submission portal.
As the premier networking and education-focused event for North American RV dealers and dealership professionals, the event will feature 45 and 60-minute concurrent “tracked” non-promotional workshops for dealership principals, general managers, and top-performers in parts, service, F&I, sales, digital marketing, and business development centers.
The committee reviews and selects sessions for the event’s non-promotional workshops and the committee is especially interested in these topics for 2022:
- Fixed Operations Track: What are the strategies and tactics top-performing service departments employ to improve RECT?
- Fixed Operations Track: Management strategies to expand service facilities/capacity
- Fixed Operations Track: Parts and accessories: Winning strategies for competing with Internet-based companies
- Digital Marketing/BDC Track: Effective ways to integrate multiple digital marketing vendors
- Dealer/GM Track: Managing liquidity: Ways to make your cash more productive
- Dealer/GM Track: Effective communication and collaboration: department to department, location to location
- Legislation and compliance update: Direct online retail sales by traditional RV dealers: laws and compliance
- Legislation and compliance update: Expanding your dealership: local zoning lessons learned
- A complete list of hot topics can be found in the Submission Guidelines document
The selection committee welcomes submissions from “in-the-trenches” training professionals, consultants, dealership professionals, vendors, and others who support the RV industry. Individuals who can provide high-impact programs with actionable strategies that will help dealers increase profitability and improve performance are encouraged to respond.
The convention is sponsored by RVDA – the National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
Those submitting a proposal must:
- Review the 2022 RVDA Convention/Expo Call for Workshop Proposals website and submission guide.
- Identify topics that (a) would benefit RV dealers and their key employees and (b) can be effectively covered in 60 minutes.
- Gather the required information and submit your proposal using the online portal by March 29, 2022.
Direct questions about the call for workshop proposals to Karin Van Duyse by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies interested in exhibiting, Vendor Training +Plus, or partnership and sponsorship opportunities can contact Julie Newhouse at (703) 364-5518 or send an email to email@example.com.