We are excited to be joined by the Campspot team on today’s episode of MC Fireside Chats. Tune in at 2:00 PM EST to learn more about the awards and this year’s recipients.
Campspot, an online marketplace for premier RV resorts, family , cabins, options, has announced the winners of its first annual awards.
According to the report, Campspot Awards is a celebration of topon Campspot. Selected by outdoors industry panelists, the Campspot Awards recognize leading the way in important aspects such as top destinations, experience, unique offerings, and design.
Campspot initially launched in 2015, and its online marketplace launched in late spring 2020 has a growing portfolio comprising nearly 20 percent of the private across .
According to the announcement, Campspot Marketplace lets campers look up and book over 140,000,
The 2022 Campspot Awards winners were selected by analyzing park attributes, customer reviews, photos, and leveraging a panel of outdoors industry professionals. To be eligible for a Campspot Award in most categoriesneeded to be Campspot customers by Oct. 1, 2021.
The past two years seeing a tremendous increase in the field of the outdoor travel industry, Campspot Awards celebrate the top camping destinations across the country. The seven categories include Top in the , Most Popular in the , Top for Families, Top with a View, Top for First-Timers, Top Camping Sites, and Top Design.
The 2022 Campspot Awards Winners include:
- Angel Fire RV Resort (New Mexico)
- Cava Robles RV Resort (Para Robles, California)
- Dark Sky RV (Kanab, )
- The Views & (Dolores, Colorado)
- Santa Cruz Redwoods RV Resort (Felton, California)
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park: Golden Valley (Bostic, )
- Elkamp Eastcreek (Mineral, Washington)
- Carolina Pines RV Resort (Conway, South Carolina)
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park: Guadalupe River(Kerrville, Texas)
- Lost River Valley New Hampshire) (North Woodstock,
To see the complete list, visit www.campspot.com/about/2022-awards.