Angram is a village near Bilbrough in the Harrogate district of North Yorkshire, England. Angram was historically a township in the ancient parish of Long Marston in the West Riding of Yorkshire. It became a civil parish in 1866. In 1974 the parish was transferred to the new county of North Yorkshire. In 1988 the parish was absorbed into the civil parish of Long Marston.