For the fourth consecutive year, the. Department of Commerce’s will be releasing data on recreation’s economic impact, an RVIA News & Insights report said.
“Participation in RV Industry Association Vice President of Government Affairs.is currently undergoing its most significant expansion in decades,” said Jay Landers,
“Morethan ever are taking to RVing and the , and it’s critical to note the significant contributions being made to the broader economy.”
, RVIA members, state partners, recreation businesses, and the (BEA) will be releasing the latest data on November 9. The fourth consecutive release of BEA data on recreation’s national and state economic impact will showcase how the industry supports jobs, communities, economies, and the quality of life.
Theindustry and Roundtable were crucial in securing funding for the annual Satellite Account (ORSA) report in 2019.
Presenters at the event will include:
- Lise Aangeenbrug – Executive Director, Outdoor Industry Association
- Dr. Mary Bohman – Acting Director,
- Steve Heese – President and CEO, Chris Craft
- Axie Navas – Director, New Mexico Division
- Kelly Reisdorf – Chief Communications Officer, Vista and General Manager, Venor
- Jessica Turner – Executive Director, Roundtable
- Dirk van Duym – Research Economist,
- Patricia Washington – Economist,
Those who want to register may click here.