Heather Blankenship is a former RV park broker and investor currently involved in the outdoor hospitality sector. She is hosting a webinar tonight at 6 pm for anyone interested in learning more about RV park investing.
Blankenship’s webinar “Get Started with RV Park Investing” will feature three industry experts who have helped park investors make the most of their investments.
Here are the profiles of these speakers:
- Casey Cochran is director of business development at Campspot, a reservations and park management systems provider. Cochran has had the opportunity to meet with over 700 parks in the past three years and has a good understanding of the needs of all. His passion is helping parks to understand how software technology can increase revenue and occupancy.
- Cara Braeutigam is the membership coordinator for the Canadian Camping and RV Council (CCRVC). She has been a campground owner and operator for 12 years in Alberta, Canada. Cara has developed a solid bond to the industry and its unique community of owners/operators through her daily interactions with members.
- Frank Rolfe is the fifth-largest owner of mobile homes parks in the United States. He has been an investor and operator in mobile parks for nearly two decades. Rolfe and Dave Reynolds are the co-owners of over 250 communities in 25 states.
Here’s what you will learn
- Where to find the best deals in RV parks..
- Why RV parks are better investments than mobile home parks, self-storage facilities, large multi-family properties, and other commercial properties.
- Things to consider before you buy a park.
- Who can you rely on to help you scale your RV park portfolio?
- Compare how parks compare with other asset classes.
There are currently 1,300 registered attendees for this webinar. Interested parties can still click here to register.