Prince George Fire Rescue responded to an incident involving an RV on Wednesday morning at the corner of Continental Way and Terminal Boulevard, a report said.
Prince George RCMP states that the fire started at approximately 9 am. Fire crews rushed to the scene and were able to control the flame in a short time.
When they arrived, the RV was completely engulfed. The occupant was able to get away without injury.
There is no word about the cause. The fire was alarming to personnel because it was close to the propane tanks in the vicinity.
The traffic on Continental was diverted as crews were putting out hot spots.