The Recreational Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA) of Canada has announced its 2022 Board of Directors. The election was held at the annual general meeting held during the RVDA Convention/ Expo in Las Vegas this week.
The new Chair of RVDA’s Board is Josée Bédard of Roulottes Chaudière (Levis, Quebec). Josée takes with her an extensive background in the RV industry. She joined the industry in 2012 and became involved in the RVDA of Québec/ACVRQ and was elected as its President in 2015. Bédard later became a member of the RVDA of Canada Board in 2016 and has served as Treasurer and Vice Chair before becoming the Chairman.
She is also a current director on the Canadian Camping & RV Council and is currently finishing her 6th term as president of ACVRQ.
Other RVDA of Canada officers for the 2021-2022 term are:
- Vice Chair: Dale Hopkins, RV City, Leduc, AB
- Treasurer: Jim Gorrie, GNR Camping World, Winnipeg, MB
- Past Chair: Gord Bragg, Hub City RV, Lantzville, BC
RVDA of Canada’s current Board of Directors are:
- Greg Nikkel, NR Motors Ltd., Prince George, BC
- Dean Goerzen, Go RV, Nisku, AB
- Kyle Kehoe, Kehoe RV, Saskatoon, SK
- Travis Bromley, Transcona Trailer Sales, Winnipeg, MB
- John Krohnert, Platinum RV Sales, Erin, ON
- Marc Rémillard, Centre du Camping Rémillard, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC
- Jonathan Stone, Stone’s RV Centre, New Glasgow, NS
- Ken Dobson, Leisure Time Sales, Quispamsis, NB